Thursday, January 20, 2011

Give it up 2011

So my wife and I have been doing No Junk Food January, with some success. Although I have not hit my workout goals, I am eating healthier, AND I am working out some which is good. Due to this success Kaci and I have decided to give up one thing per month in 2011.
This is what we have so far:

1) No Junk Food January (give up junk food)
2) Home TV Free February (No watching TV at home)
3) Home Meal’s March (No eating out)
4) Early Bird April (Wake up early EVERY DAY, still tentative)


So we still have about eight months to go. If you have any ideas let me know. (also if you could make it semi rhymie that would be great also).

Peace!
Ryan

1 comment:

Actuary Mom said...

A few ideas:
1) no elevators
2) read one hour everyday
3) no alcohol
4) all raw food month
5) no meat month
6) no video games
7) take a photo everyday month
8) remove word verification on your blog month or day or forever so it isn't annoying to leave comments anymore...