Monday, January 10, 2011

Star Wars Nerd Level

I am a Star Wars Nerd.



My favorite movie when I was four was Return of the Jedi (mostly because of the space Battle of Endor). I remember going to the library and renting that movie repeatedly. It was awesome.
As I got older my love for THE Trilogy increased, I started reading books, the new adventures of Han, Leia, Luke and Chewie. I was told by one of my friends that I may be a super nerd. I think you guys can decide for yourself. Here is a list of some of the games I have played and some of the books I have read.



  • Games
    o PC Games
    § Dark Forces
    § Dark Forces 2
    § X-Wing Collection*
    § Tie Fighter Collection
    § X-Wing vs Tie Fighter
    § X-Wing Alliance
    § Rebellion*
    § Rebel Assault
    § Rebel Assault 2
    § Jedi Knight
    § Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
    § Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
    § Empire at War
    § Knights of the Old Republic
    § Galactic Battlegrounds
    § Rogue Squadron*
    § Droid Works
    o X-Box/PS2 Games
    § Knights of the Old Republic 2
    § Jedi Starfighter*
    § Jedi Starfighter 2*
    § Obi-Wan*
    § Battlefront
    § Battlefront 2
    § Republic Commando
    o X-Box 360 Games
    § The Force Unleashed

  • Books
    o Novels
    § A New Hope*
    § Episode 1: The Phantom Menace*
    § Episode 2: Attack of the Clones*
    § Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith*
    § Shadows of the Empire
    § The Truce at Bakura
    § The Courtship of Princess Leia
    § Jedi Search
    § Dark Apprentice
    § Champions of the Force
    § Children of the Jedi
    § The Crystal Star
    § Before the Storm
    § Shield of Lies*
    § The New Rebellion*
    § Ambush at Corellia
    § Assault at Selonia
    § Showdown at Centerpoint
    § Heirs of the Force
    § Shadow Academy
    § Rogue Squadron*
    § Wedge’s Gamble*
    § The Paradise Snare
    § The Hutt Gambit
    § Rebel Dawn
    § Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
    § Han Solo: At Star’s End*
    § Tales from the Empire*
    § Tales from the Bounty Hunters*
    o Reference
    § Essential Guide to Characters
    § Essential Guide to Characters 2
    § Essential guide to Vehicles
    § Essential guide to Weapons and Technology
    § Star Wars Insider (Magazine)


Well, there you have it. That pretty much sums up my Star Wars studies outside of the movies , I may have missed or overlooked some things, but you have enough information to make your decision. Have I achieved “Uber Nerd” status?



*Denotes an item that was started but not finished.

2 comments:

Kaci Jo said...

oh my...yes yes you are...and yet your wife has only seen one of the star wars movies :)

Cindy said...

You are an uber nerd. May I add you used to quote the dialogue before the characters would say it.