Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in Review 2010

A LOT happened in 2010, and I am sure I will probably miss a lot, but here are the Bullet Points. (In no particular order.)


1) Deepened my relationship with Kaci
2) Learned more about what it means to be a man of God
3) Switched to Westwind Church (Part of depening my relationship with Kaci)
4) Started a Blog
5) Started a larger accountability group
6) Became a Connection Group leader at Westwind
7) I was in my first Play/Production (tons of fun)
8) Got Engaged
9) Got Married
10) Got a new apartment
11) Met a ton of great Men
12) Had an AMAZING honeymoon
13) Increased my love for beards :P
14) Saw/hung out with my Brotha man.
15) My mom stayed with Kaci and I.
16) Saw my Wife officiate the wedding of my Brother-in-law.
17) Got a GREAT new job.
18) Screwed up a lot.
19) Combated my pride (still doing that)
20) Learned more of what it is to be a husband who is a “Servant Leader”

Thank you Jesus for the great 2010, I am looking forward to see what 2011 has in store.


Sincerely,

Ryan





P.S.

Preview of 2011 possibilities:
Pitter Patter
Good friend (Travis) getting hitched
Me sitting at the head table
Kaci and I falling more in love
More of my screw ups
Loving Jesus

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What is that pitter patter thing?? I thought that wasn't planned until 2012?? I will be thrilled whenever it comes, just wondering.