Monday, August 23, 2010

Being married is pretty great, or should I say it will be great? I have only been married for almost two weeks. With all the stress and excitement of the wedding, and a super chill honeymoon it is hard to tell what being married is actually like. So far the things that I like most about being married are…

1) Making sweet love to my wife. Lets face it I’m a guy and I like sex, and sex with my wife the way God intended it in marriage is amazing. It is worth the wait guys, don’t spoil a good thing, trust me.

2) Being a provider. This may sound weird, but I get to pay her bills (which have now become our bills), in a strange way this makes me feel more manly. There is some strange satisfying feeling that comes from providing for my new bride.

3) Sleeping in the same bed as my wife. Yes folks I’m kind of a cheese ball but this is another plus to being married. I get to fall asleep with her by my side, and I wake up and she is still there, no more “good morning” text messages. I can say it to her face, and kiss her every morning.

4) Food, I like good food, and I married a woman who loves to cook and experiment with cooking. We have a meal plan and everything; I mean who doesn’t love a home cooked meal? I also love that we can cook together, and yes we eat together too.

5) It doesn’t matter what we do, we are together. We don’t have to do anything, I mean a lot of our honeymoon was spend just reading, walking and watching TV. Just the fact that we get to be together during our (sometimes) mundane lives is awesome.

So those are my top 5 things I like about marriage so far, I could put together another list for the top 5 things I like about my bride, another day perhaps? Well I think I need to build up your tolerance to my cheesiness.

Much Love,
Ryan

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So that is why the apartment wasn't clean, you were really having sex!!!