Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

I don’t have any profound thoughts about this weekend, so I’ll keep it short.

I am truly thankful for my wife.

She loves Jesus more than me.

She puts up with my random questions, and my very opinionated self.

She is a great cook, and makes almost EVERYTHING from scratch.

The fact that she will quietly wait and not complain while I am playing Video Games with my
brother. (Sometimes she even encourages me to play Video Games with him :P).

She gives it her all even when she is sneezing every 3 seconds (Literally folks, literally.)

She cleans the kitchen pretty much by herself, (that means doing ALL the dishes)

And most of all I just love who she is. She is my social half, my external processor, my grace filled heart, she is the perfect balance for me. She is truly an undeserved gift from God.

Lata,
Ryan